At ABB, we are committed to solving some of the biggest global challenges of our time. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to work with technology that has a positive impact on the world around us.
A better future? It begins with you.
We want to present to you, Niki. He is a longtime engineer at the company. He says that he has acquired his experience and knowledge thanks to challenges in his work. We are looking for just such people – who can challenge themselves and not afraid to try new approaches.
Currently, the electrical engineering department in Sevlievo consists of 15 engineers. In 2015 the team consisted of only 5 people. But by then, the department has not stopped rising. And you with your experience and knowledge can contribute to the enhancement and development of this team. But for this purpose we have minimum requirements to candidates:
- at least Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering;
- experience in CAD programs;
- good team player skills;
- self-driven personality
- good communication skills in English – written & spoken;
- good computer literacy (MS Office).
Every day our electrical engineers:
- evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering tasks;
- prepares production documentation – list of materials in connection with the achievement of the set goals;
- processes a „change notice“ from a customer, as well as changes discovered during production according to requirements and established processes;
- follow the production plan;
- maintains quality and timely implementation of the project.
If you have such knowledge and experience, you will have the opportunity to:
- continue to develop yourself in a dynamic environment;
- to work with modern CAD programs;
- to work with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- to have an opportunity to gradual trainings
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to a job interview.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the job, please send a letter of intent and CV in English to: email@example.com with „Associate Project Engineer“ in the subject line of the message or to:
„Nikola Petkov“ Street №32